· No tobacco products (this includes chewing tobacco), alcohol, or drugs.
· No marijuana (medical, recreational or other) on the premises.
· No drug paraphernalia.
· No firearms, knives, pocket knives or weapons of any kind.
· No fireworks.
· No bicycles, scooters, golf carts, or ATV’s of any kind.
· No sports equipment such as footballs, basketballs, tennis balls, Frisbees, skateboards, roller blades, etc.
· No bathing suits; modest dress expected. No costumes or masks.
· No coolers, outside food or drinks, or glass containers.
· No pets. Do not leave pets in your car; it is very hot in July and hazardous to the life of your pet!
· No professional cameras or recording equipment.
· No soliciting or distribution of fliers, literature, stickers, etc. of any kind allowed on the festival grounds without prior written consent of PHM.
· PHM reserves the right to prohibit any item that may pose a safety hazard or hinder the enjoyment of the event by other patrons.
· PHM reserves the right to remove or deny access to anyone, at any time, for any reason deemed detrimental to the safety of the festival or attendees.
· Please refrain from the use of profanity.
· Please supervise your children at all times. Do not leave them unattended, especially in “Kids Corner”. Any child found unattended will be taken to the PHM INFO BOOTH.
· Should any child be lost, please notify one of the Security Officers or Volunteers immediately.
· PHM is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. Lost and Found is at the PHM INFO BOOTH.
· Please keep the grounds clean by using the trash receptacles.
· If there are any emergencies or medical needs, there is a First Aid Station on the festival grounds staffed with EMS responders.
· There is a designated Disabled Seating area on the grounds. A signed area will designate Disabled Seating. One person may sit with the disabled person in this area. There are also designated Disabled portable toilets.
· Following these directions ensures the safety of all attendees, so PLEASE COOPERATE.